CthulhuMud - Introduction
Welcome to the website for CthulhuMud. Through these pages you will find a vast array of information, whether you are brand new to the game, or a long-time player. You can also sign up on the CthulhuMud Forum. Feel free to drop by the forum to ask questions, get help with the game, or anything else!
CthulhuMud is an online RPG (role playing game) based on the works of H. P. Lovecraft and the other writers of the Cthulhu Mythos. You can connect to CthulhuMud with any MUD (multi-user dungeon) client such as Zmud or Fireclient. You can even use a simple telnet program, but the experience is much better in a true MUD client.
To play, just connect to the server - cthulhumud.com on port 8889
- Basic Information - What you will find in the game.
- Help and Tutorials - Game resources, commands, and more!
- Playable Races - Races available for play in CthulhuMud.
- Societies - Clans, Guilds, Groups - Listings and Upgrade options.
- Immortals - OLC help, commands, and policies, and more.
- Player Pictures - Character portraits sent in by players.
- Forum - Have questions? Ask them there!
- Contact - Email the CthulhuMud Admins or the Webmaster
A Message From The Temple of Dagon
This site was created from the original CthulhuMud homepage and my CthulhuMud fan page at the Temple of Dagon. it currently uses a modified version of the Temple of Dagon template. A lot of the information on this site has been supplied by the great players who make the game what it is! Thanks to everyone for keeping the game interesting, and thanks to the admins who keep it running!
My primary site, The Temple of Dagon. is host to a large amount of information on H. P. Lovecraft and the Cthulhu Mythos, including the works of modern day authors and artists of the Mythos (there are stories and art available online), and the Cthulhu Mythos forums - which also contain the official CthulhuMud forum! I have been a long time player of CthulhuMud, and I highly recommend it not only to Lovecraft fans, but players of any fantasy/horror based RPGs.